Contract Type: BMS & EMS
Mech Contractor: MPS Group
Location: 3 Toll Pl, Albany WA 6330
Alerton Australia were awarded this prestigious development to provide the entire low voltage technology package including, Integrated Communications Network (ICN), Building Management System (BMS), IP Telephones, Guest Room Entertainment & Televisions, Audio Visual Equipment for Conference rooms and Computers, servers and passport readers for guest check-in.
The Alerton “Optergy” BMS controls combined with the “Inncom” guest room management system controls optimise both the guest’s comfort and Hilton’s operational efficiency. Guest rooms are typically unoccupied more than half the time, so smart adjustments to temperature can drive substantial savings. In fact, Networked and Integrated EMS control in-room energy-based, on occupancy and room status and is centrally controlled, monitored and analysed, will drive saving greater than 20%.
Custom dashboards tell Hilton staff what they need to know:
• Track energy usage to gauge return on investment.
• View rental and occupancy statuses in real-time.
• Customised KPIs Hilton need, by room or property-wide.
• Predicted trends and forecasts, such as equipment to proactively service.
• Proactive alerts about predicted comfort and equipment alarms.